Mission Statement

To foster an increased awareness of the local and global interconnections associated with food production and consumption by directly linking the Mount Holyoke College Community to the Garden through academics, the campus dining experience, and student volunteer work. The Mount Holyoke Student Garden will also build connections and share knowledge with the agricultural community of the Pioneer Valley, thereby strengthening Mount Holyoke's relationship to the local environment.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

LETTUCE TURNIP THE BEETS!!!

Hey all,
Please join the Food Justice Society this Saturday, May 2nd, from 5-7pm on the Mandelles Hill (rain location-- S. Delles Common Room) for a final potluck and BBQ!! All students, faculty, staff, and five-college members are welcome! Bring food, friends, music, or just yourself! We will be hanging out, talking about summer plans, food, and celebrating a wonderful year of Food Justice!!!!
Any questions email kagan20a@mtholyoke.edu

Hope to see you there!

Ariel Kagan
Food Justice Society President
MHC Student Garden Manager
kagan20a@mtholyoke.edu

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I begin to get real money.
It's all about how to choose a proper companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

term papers said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with in valuable information... Regards

Term Papers said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my term papers writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with in valuable information... Regards